With over 40 years experience in the equestrian industry, Carol has attained the level of BHSSM (BHSI stable manager) making her one of the highest qualified proprietors in Hampshire. Carol is a very experienced teacher of clients with special needs.
Other certifications include:
- Chief Examiner for the ABRS (Association of British Riding Schools) in the UK and Spain.
- ABRS Executive Committee Trustee.
- ABRS representative on the National Equine Welfare Council (NEWC).
- ABRS representative on the British Equestrian Federation Coaching Development Action Team (CDAT).
- ABRS Assessor for UK Coaching Certificate.
- ABRS Riding School Inspector for membership of the association.
- UKCC LEVEL 1
- UKCC LEVEL 2
- UKCC LEVEL 3
- Level 1 in EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning).
- City & Guilds in Adult Learning and Learner Centred Teaching.
- RSA Diploma in Counselling.
- ABRS Grooms Certificate.
- BHS stages 1&2 and BHS PTT.
- Ride With Your Mind™ Accredited coach (level 1 and 2 competence).
Verity is the youngest of Carol’s two daughters. She is a partner in the business and Senior coach. Verity has been awarded The Jeffress Trust Scholarship twice. She coaches clients at all levels, often with the main focus on Classical Dressage and Rider Bio mechanics
and is continuously working on her coaching being up to date and moving with the times whilst having respect for traditional techniques.
Verity was one of the first 9 riders in the UK who have been selected to study with Philippe Karl (Author of ‘The twisted truths of modern dressage’) She trained with him for 5 years, to learn his School of Lègèretè methods and philosophy.
Verity holds the following formal qualifications:
- UKCC level 2
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Sports Psychology Diploma
- ABRS Grooms Certificate (stable management)
- ABRS Preliminary Certificate 1 and 2
- Certificate in Life Coaching.
- Master Herbalist Diploma.